Custom Name Necklace with Rhinestone Letters

gift for her, Diamond Necklace in Sterling Silver • Tiny Disc • Dainty Pendant • Layering Jewelry • Initial • Minimal • Personalized

$58.00

Loading

In stock

Handmade

Description

Customized Circle With Diamond Accent in Sterling Silver- The genuine diamond in this sterling silver disc is strikingly beautiful in its simplicity. Pair with other necklaces for a trendy, edgy combo or let it shine on its own. You may personalize it with up to 3 initial letters (monogrammed or initials) or leave it blank. Available in all Sterling Silver.- Made to order in a 16", 18\u201d, or 20" chain - Bright or Oxidized- Delicate yet strong chain- Sterling Silver Circular Pendant and components- Pendant measures 8mm across- Size of Diamond is 1 point- **CAN BE PERSONALIZED**- Classic packaging, ready to gift or keep.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PERSONALIZATIONPlease add all personalization info in the \u201cPersonalization\u201d box, including selection between a blank disc or initial(s) (up to 3)-Available in 1.5mm Block or Fancy Font~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~VISIT MY SHOP HERE: http://TheForgedWord. andhttp://mixedmetaljewelry. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GOLD FILL Gold filled components contain 100+ times more real gold than gold plated components and are very durable and tarnish resistant. Gold filled jewelry is a beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold, and can be worn by people with sensitive skin.ROSE GOLD FILLCopper is added to the alloy to give it the rose tone. The more copper added, the deeper the effect.STERLING SILVERSterling silver contains 92.5% silver, with the remaining 7.5% being another metal, most often copper. Over time, silver pieces will tarnish--especially on items that are left in open air or are frequently touched. For this reason we offer Sunshine Polishing Cloths that are especially designed to remove these stains. By cleaning frequently, you avoid buildup, and your sterling silver maintains its original luster. Can also be used with the gold fill and rose gold., anniversary wife

1 shop reviews 5 out of 5 stars

Loading